Today would have been Keith Moons birth day...should we celebrate this day?!?!?

Update:

well i dont drink alcohol, but yeha you have a drink for him...

lol...have a shot for keith moon? lol, it was alcohol that killed him, lol thats like goin up to jackie onasis with a rifle pendant!

but yeah definetly RIP to bill and keith!

Update 2:

yes keith alcohol did kill you, if you didnt use alcohol in the first place, you wouldnt have taken those pills!!!

dont deny keith lol, u have to admit you have a problem before we can help you...

and i always wanted to ask you, what do you think of that funny busines with pete townsend? lol, was he really writting a book?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Um yessss!!! Alcohol didnt kill me you know, it was anti-alcohol pills. You see, i like to take things in hand fills because im Kieth #$5@ Moon. Long story short, too much of those pills swells up the esophagus and i couldn't throw up.

Thank you all who want to wish me a happy b-day. PS: Im wasnt really dead, i was merely napping. Ohh and yes i got reported, but that couldnt stop old Moon the Loon.

You have a point there! Dang, thats how they always remember me. As a guy who died of alcohol lol.

Pete does a lot of crazy weird stuff. Yeah he was writing a book. Are you talking about those crazy accusations that he is a pedophile. He is not, his book was about child abuse. He wanted to know how easy it was to access those illegal sites. That was stupid on his part, but he isnt MJ. (No offense Ms Jackson if your nasty!).

• ~❤~
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It would be nice to have a shot in honor of Keith's birthday and also in honor of the Late Great Bill Hicks ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Noseybonk wishes him farewell. Noseybonk likes Keith Moon. =(

• 1 decade ago

yes because Keith Moon is the worlds premier exploding drummer .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

For sure, he was one of the best and for sure the most entertaining drummer in rock history. RIP Keith

• 1 decade ago

Feel free, Keith Moon one of the greatest drummers for one of the greatest bands

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvZbm...

• 1 decade ago

Keith Moons is?

• 1 decade ago

Wait, he should be here on R&P somewhere!

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Crap, maybe he got reported again. There really is a Keith Moon troll, though.

• yes!

keith rocks!

edit: KEITH!! happy birthday, man!

he's cleeeeaar at the bottom of the page!

• Larka
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Of course! He was one of the best drummers to ever walk the earth, in my opinion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.