Kingdom Hearts Nobodies..?

ok so i was just staring off into space while i was waiting for my game to load (wat felt like 10 years -.-") and i was thinking about how namine was created... a nobody is only created when a person with a strong and pure heart of light is turned into a heartless. since namine is kairi's nobody i dont remember... show more ok so i was just staring off into space while i was waiting for my game to load (wat felt like 10 years -.-") and i was thinking about how namine was created...

a nobody is only created when a person with a strong and pure heart of light is turned into a heartless. since namine is kairi's nobody i dont remember kairi being turned into a heartless..

was it in kh1 when kairi didnt have her heart cuz it was in sora's body? was that how she was created?

i already know roxas was made wen sora released his and kairis heart out of his body and he turned into a heartless in kh1.... soo any ideas?