'Keeping Up With the Kardashian's'?

Ok, i just finished watching an episode of my favorite show, the kardashians, and i wanted to know if any of you know, what happened... to.... SHORTY!!!!

On a recent episode i saw, that Khloe took Shorty under her wing and gave him clothes and junk, oh and new teeth. Does anyone know what happened to Shorty?

Favorite Answer

Oh my god! Love that show. But all the sisters went and checked up on shorty! I remember seeing it on an episode. All three of them found out where he was and they went to see him. He's doing well. It's been a while since I watched that episode though, so I'm not sure exactly what was going on with him, though I know he was doing just fine!

I remember that episode. They cleaned him up in the episode, and never mentioned him again. They did take him to a shelter, but I am sure he is back on the street.

at the end of the episode they took him to a shelter i'm not positive but he's probably still there i like that show too :)

they took him to a shelter and thats my fav show too besides the soup