Adding in facebook..?

Well I never really wanted facebook but since noone texts emails phones or even goes on msn anymore I kinda had to get it. I was just wondering what the sort of "rules" are when you're adding people as friends. Eg. I was at a party on thursday (i got facebook like 2 weeks ago) and there was a bunch of people I didn't know. I met these people when I was a bit drunk and they were too so probably dont remember me just wondering if its creepy to add them

• kaire
    Favorite Answer

You can add them if you'd like. I guess it's kinda weird to be Facebook "friends" with someone you only met at a party, but atleast you talked to them somewhat in person right? Even if you were drunk lol.

If you're the type to add everyone, then sure go for it. Most likely those people might say ok, I'll add this person and especially if you already have tons of friends, they'll automatically think you're an add-everybody type of person. So it's not creepy. On the other hand, if you only have like 5 friends and you add them, you might look a little creepy 'cuz why would you add someone you just met once? You don't have any other friends? Just a thought! ☮

I only upload acquaintances, or human beings i understand from college. human beings I hate from college, I won't upload. I made this rule after a girl extra approximately 571 acquaintances, and that they've been only scholars from 2 faculties. anyone on her facebook replaced into like "who the hell is dis chik? she iz lyk stalkin uss" I bumped off her formerly extra chaos ensued. i'm under no circumstances on facebook, besides. The final time I have been given on replaced into approximately 2 months in the past. i think of facebook is mindless.

• KayKay

you can add who you wish...I've only have friends or friends of friends on mine. I know others that just have work contacts on theirs or just family. It's all in what you want to do.If you liked these people that you met and would like to know them better than add them. They will have to approve you to become friends anyway. check out the games and applications that facebook offers. I'm personally hooked on Little Green Patch,scrabble and Yoville. Have fun!

its all ur choice. i add people on bc they can be useful to talk to in the future. i got a friend who only puts on people he knows very well. also got another friend who adds on anybody. since ur a rookie at this, just add up the people u know very well. afterwards, put in friend requests to people u knew in high school. they might come in handy

its perfectly acceptable to stalk people, track them down online, add them and read all about their lives as well as look at their photos... despite the fact you don't actually know the person...

Its called networking you see =)