kutti asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

why online friendship ends so quick?

why online friendship ends so quick

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe because it started with lies..so everything was fake...its not worth continuing anymore..ur just wasting each other's time...but if the friendship was real..i doubt if it will end that soon....but with this chat world..being real is one in a million....

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think that online friendship can indeed be real and honest...the only problem is the distance...you talk about things for a while, but then you run out of themes and you don't know what to talk about anymore, because you have no experiences together...thats the problem!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because the internet, or at least the public appreciation of the internet, is fake.

People tend to forget that on the other side there is an actual person with emotions and feelings.

Uh, unless it's a troll.

• Chanice5 years agoReport

Well said :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS NOT FRIENDSHIP THAT ENDS. it is lust, greed, in the background of friendship.

many ppl use friendship to get benefits. Its all business.

why you need an online friend?... You will not find decent ppl.

good friends are gift from God. but we all should try eachother to know who is who..

ok

take care.+

take care.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that's easy dude...cuz you and the other are not sure if your friendship is real..

maybe the other is just fooling you...you know making you stupid because your letting yourself being fooled by others..

ans also long distance friendship is not safe ok...maybe the other is a rapies you know (the one that rapes girls)your not that kind of person...aren't you?...hehehe just kidding...sorry ok!!!!

or a killer..(i'm not scaring you)

• gladon
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in simple terms ignore her, shes not something on the threshold of a chum. extra like purely a ***** who in simple terms hangs out close to you while shes bord. if shes not giving her friendship then why could desire to you grant any to her.

• 1 decade ago

Well first, you couldn't see your friend or intact them physically could you. Secondly, your friend could be so far away somewhere, that even you didn't realize where they are. Seriously, i kind of ran out of ideas...

• 1 decade ago

because you need to get out of the house and find real friends, that's why.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because you cant interact with them

like hug and laugh and throw punches :P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hard to keep in touch

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.