who was the person who triggered it ??

Like what person made u start questioning if u where gay or bi??

like u where living ur life Star8 and one time u saw this person and u where like hey ... idk does that make sense?

4 me it was eva mendes

Best Answer

First off, Eva Mendez is frekin hot. Second of all, no one triggered it. I just was gay, knew it, and accepted it. I've always loved all women. Not just one in particular. By love I mean I'm attracted to them. But I always had a huge crush on Rachel from S Club 7 and Brooke Shields in the Blue Lagoon. ^_^ LOL I'm only 16 but I watched that movie when I was younger and have always loved it.

• ©

Ohh Eva Mendes is just gorgeous! Like beyond beautiful...

I always knew I liked girls so I don't think there was a certain person who made me realize that. But I do have to say that there are definitely some women out there that make me feel so glad I'm gay, namely: Kate Moennig, Tegan Quin, Sara Quin, Dani Campell, and Alex Parks.

I saw a women on the bus and I couldn't stop fantasizing about her ALL OF HER lol and then I knew. I know it sounds funny but yea.

And yea eva mendes is sexy.

eva mendes is nice. but i've got this thing for roselyn sanchez, and karina lombard ( she was so damn hot on the l word)!

But i've always had the idea that i may like females but it wasn't until i met this woman who used to work at my school that i became more interested in that part of me.

Shakira in the music vid Tango, with the black dress. Niiice. But really I started having these feelings when I was about 11 even though I didn't know it at the time.

i know I'm 200% straight but my gosh darn friend did shes all like you never had a bf and blah but not a girl made me think twicw

nope still straight............yep still straight.

Twiztidforlife doesn't care if your gay, until you sew me for child support.