Who is going to win the EPL this year (season 08/09) ?

or if you can't really decide - which teams WILL be in the title fight towards the last 2-3 games of the season ? I reckon its gonna be a 3 horse race from games 34 onwards, between Liverpool, Manchester United and Chelsea. Arsenal may very well set the pace alongside the other pace setters but I am not... show more or if you can't really decide - which teams WILL be in the title fight towards the last 2-3 games of the season ?

I reckon its gonna be a 3 horse race from games 34 onwards, between Liverpool, Manchester United and Chelsea.

Arsenal may very well set the pace alongside the other pace setters but I am not convinced they will hold out until the very end, firmly believe we (Liverpool) have a much more formidable squad than theirs and are bigger desire to win the title too. Arsenals title challenge will fizzle out like a cheap firework around games 30-33. thats my judgement.

Some of the 'lower position clubs' have strengthened their squads rather well I might add.