promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

who is going to win the EPL this year (season 08/09) ?

or if you can't really decide - which teams WILL be in the title fight towards the last 2-3 games of the season ?

I reckon its gonna be a 3 horse race from games 34 onwards, between Liverpool, Manchester United and Chelsea.

Arsenal may very well set the pace alongside the other pace setters but I am not convinced they will hold out until the very end, firmly believe we (Liverpool) have a much more formidable squad than theirs and are bigger desire to win the title too. Arsenals title challenge will fizzle out like a cheap firework around games 30-33. thats my judgement.

Some of the 'lower position clubs' have strengthened their squads rather well I might add.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Manchester United.

Don't be fooled by a slow start. Remember 92-93 and 07-08?

Liverpool or Chelsea if I am wrong, in that order. Keane will prove to be a good buy once he beds in properly, if we are being objective and keeping patisanship out of this.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Premier League Winners (real odds)

11/10 Chelsea

2/1 Manchester United

5/1 Arsenal

7/1 Liverpool

• 1 decade ago

The 3 horse race - Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd. Its funny to see how Liverpool fans think they're 19 year wait for the title is over after one signing, Robbie Keane. Yeah right hahahahaahaaaa listen to some experts

1. Arsenal

2. United

3. Chelsea

4. Liverpool

• 1 decade ago

I think it'll end up being between Chelsea and Man Utd, Liverpool will have the same problem as Arsenal and fade away with 8-10 games left. It'll probably be decided with a game or two left between Man Utd and Chelsea with the winner probably being the healthiest of the two squads down the stretch.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Also im a die hard Liverpool fan and i would love to say us but i still feel we are lacking decent wingers also although i think Keane is a great player i feel we shouldve invested in wingers and pushed Babel up front with Torres.

As much as i hate to say it but its only gonna be a 2 horse race again but this time Chelsea pipping UTD, god i hate them both so much Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. Man Utd

2. Arsenal

3. Chelsea

4. Liverpool

18.West Brom/Fulham

19.Wigan Ath

20.Stoke City

• 1 decade ago

I would say:

1. Man Utd

2. Chelsea

3. Liverpool

4. Arsenal

• 1 decade ago

Liverpool FC,,,, Nuff said

• 1 decade ago

Arsenal or chelsea

man uts cant win it again

dat would be unfair

Liverpool umm... 20% chance

• 1 decade ago

I hope it's not going to be one of the top three (or four)....but I fear the worse. The sooner they leave the league for greedier pastures the better for all football.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.