Has my yahoo mail account being hacked?

Hello, Someone used my yahoo mail account to send a spam email to all my contacts list. They didn't do anything else, they didn't change the password, nor deleted emails, so I'm wondering if my yahoo account has really been hacked. I have changed the password straight away and I've emailed yahoo about... show more Hello,

Someone used my yahoo mail account to send a spam email to all my contacts list. They didn't do anything else, they didn't change the password, nor deleted emails, so I'm wondering if my yahoo account has really been hacked.
I have changed the password straight away and I've emailed yahoo about that.
Has anyone had the same problem?
Thanks.

Alex
Update: Pete> That is interesting. The email was about buying HDTV from a website in China and it was sent in the night between Thursday and Friday, I'm on the USA West coast. But really nothing else was done so this is why I'm wondering if someone got into my account or just hacked my contact lists and set up... show more Pete> That is interesting. The email was about buying HDTV from a website in China and it was sent in the night between Thursday and Friday, I'm on the USA West coast. But really nothing else was done so this is why I'm wondering if someone got into my account or just hacked my contact lists and set up his/her mailbox so that it would be like the email was coming from my mailbox. Yahoo is now asking me lots of details to verify that I'm the owner of the account... so it may take a while before I get an answer!!! Let me know when you get one.
Update 2: I just had this idea of looking into my "Sent" folder to check if that spam email was there and it wasn't so since I really don't think the hacker would have bothered deleting that email, it means that my account wasn't hacked but only my Contacts List, yahoo id and full name to pretend that... show more I just had this idea of looking into my "Sent" folder to check if that spam email was there and it wasn't so since I really don't think the hacker would have bothered deleting that email, it means that my account wasn't hacked but only my Contacts List, yahoo id and full name to pretend that the email was coming from my mailbox.