Drain Cleaner (Sulfuric Acid) Question?

I have a toilet that my wife stupidly poured beef stew down, now there are chunks of beef clogging my drain. The guy at lowes said most likely that DrainO wont unclog it and he suggested this drain cleaner that is a sulfuric acid base. Upon reading the bottle, this looks like dangerous stuff. There is not a... show more I have a toilet that my wife stupidly poured beef stew down, now there are chunks of beef clogging my drain. The guy at lowes said most likely that DrainO wont unclog it and he suggested this drain cleaner that is a sulfuric acid base.

Upon reading the bottle, this looks like dangerous stuff. There is not a window in my bathroom so Im worried about ventilation with the kids here. Also it says not to let it come in contact with water, well there is water at the bottom of the toilet and im sure plenty in the lines below.

I poured a cup of DrainO in it like 2 hours ago, so I dont know if the drainO is still in there, and if so, will it react with the acid.

Am I blowing this way out of perportion? Or is the stuff ok to pour down there and let sit?

Thanks!
Update: [edit] Please be able to spell 'sulfuric' correctly. That is a pretty big indicator you have 0% knowledge of the subject.

Thanks!