Which species of animal was made extinct by Noah's sacrifice after the flood?

Or was there more than one? 20 And Noah built an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. 21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the... show more Or was there more than one?

20 And Noah built an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

Maybe it was the unicorn since there don't seem to be any around now?
Job 39:9-12: Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib? Canst thou bind the unicorn with band in the furrow?
Psalms 29:6: He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
Numbers 24:8: ...he hath as it were the strength of a unicorn
Update: I don't know, Pastor A. I'm looking at Genesis 6:19 and Genesis 7:8, 9, 15 right now in another window and it pretty plainly says two each...
Update 2: oufan, I am really worried for your immortal soul. How can you hope to be saved if you do not believe the Bible is the literal word of God? And how can you possibly use the "New" King James Version when any real Christian knows that only the original KJV is the inspired word? The original KJV says... show more oufan, I am really worried for your immortal soul. How can you hope to be saved if you do not believe the Bible is the literal word of God? And how can you possibly use the "New" King James Version when any real Christian knows that only the original KJV is the inspired word? The original KJV says unicorns, and so that must be what they were!
Update 3: Genesis 7:17 says "And the flood was forty days upon the earth." But then 7:24 says "And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days." Now 1up claims a whole year. (Maybe days lasted a different amount of time back then than they do now? I heard that sort of stuff happened in... show more Genesis 7:17 says "And the flood was forty days upon the earth." But then 7:24 says "And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days." Now 1up claims a whole year. (Maybe days lasted a different amount of time back then than they do now? I heard that sort of stuff happened in the bible...)

I sure remember forty days from Sunday school. Did little old Mrs. Whipple lie to me?
Update 4: Gee, 1up, did you read the verses I quoted? I'm not sure YOU bothered to read the story at all.