Just based on the Wrestling, which company is better; ROH, TNA or WWE?

Which do you pick, based on just the Wrestling, ROH, WWE or TNA?

Also, why?

Thanks!

TNA sucks?

I think you need to watch it before you judge it.

I think some people misunderstood my question, i said just based on the Wrestling, not enertainment, storylines, superstars ect..Just Wrestling.

Thanks ^^

*entertainment

• Candle
    Best Answer

It depends on what factors you bring into play, like match length and booking. If you're basing it off of good wrestlers, I'd say TNA, although I find a lot of their finishes diluted, and a lot of their matches cut too short, but I could also say the same about the WWE in some instances.

I'm really not a big fan of what ROH has become in the past couple of years. The only mainstay wrestlers there I can even fathom to watch anymore are Jimmy Jacobs, Austin Aries, Brent Albright, The Briscoes (to a degree), and Adam Pearce. I like Larry Sweeney as well, but I don't consider him synonamous with ROH. I've went on my tirades about Danielson's overrated status in the past, so I'll spare you the details, sufficive to say I just don't think he's a good storyteller in the ring, and find him to be nothing more than a technical spot monkey. Nigel McGuinness is a solid worker, but also overcredited in a lot of ways.

If it came down to watching one promotion for the rest of my life above all else, the pecking order of choices would probably go TNA first, WWE second, and Chikara third. I'll admit that Chikara has it's sketchy workers, like Shane Storm and Brodie Lee, but they also don't take themselves too seriously, which is one thing that drove me away from ROH, how everyone believes that their little independent is the best wrestling promotion in the world. It's not so much that I hate the wrestlers for conveying this emotion in-character, but when fans start to preach the same elitist crap after drinking Gabe's kool aid, it really does make me sick to my stomach.

well heres the thing. wwe have gr8 wrestlers but there creative team consistently fail to create entertaining matches during raw, ecw, and smackdown. But they do throw up the odd amazing match at a ppv which would beat the tna/roh main event any day

But on a consitent basis , tna. Fast And Furious matches there great

But wwe are supeirior in every other department

For ACTUAL wrestling, I would watch RoH. They've simply got the better skilled wrestlers to actually put on a great match and they've got the best wrestlers not signed by TNA or WWE

TNA has better matches on a weekly bases, I can't say about ROH because i only saw select matches on Youtube, and WWE is more entertainment based then wrestling. So I'm gonna go with TNA

• Leigh

Well hard to answer really. If all three companies combined, who would be the head of this new company? Also, there would have to be some major roster cuts, as the roster would be way too big. This would be pretty huge news if it did happen. Dixie could probably get her dad (who's richer than Vince) to invest, so yeah if that happened that could bring them up to par with the WWE, and eventually overtake them. The idea of these three companies all willing to combine is very unlikely though.

ROH definitely has better technical, submission, hardcore, and high flying wrestling today ROH seriously needs to get a television deal soon

Nice question hannah hardy

Starred

• ROH, better techinical wrestling displayed. Plus they aren't afraid to put on a good heel vs heel match, or let an up and comer defeat former world champions.

The thing that really puts them on top is that they treat the Tag titles as World titles like they should be.

When it comes to pure wrestling ROH. But personally, I'm actually liking CHIKARA a lot more than ROH these days. However, nothing in my opinion is better than Pro Wrestling NOAH in Japan.

TNA in wrestling, i barely started watching it this month and it doesn't have as many squash matches as wwe has been having at the moment

TNA is the best because they have amazing talent & they use them properly.

ROH comes in at #2 because it's where a lot of the top stars in the industry cut their teeth & it is an awesome promotion

WWE is #3 because their Legends laid the foundations for the huge array of talent seen all over the world.