Why do the women on Fox News always dress unprofessional? ?

I was watching Fox News this morning, and Megyn Kelly was talking about an intern that worked for her all summer long. So the intern was asked, what she learned this summer? I thought to myself, "she learned how to wear short skirts". I mean seriously, do all of the women on Fox news have no decency? I mean about 98% of the women on Fox news wear short skirts, and its just trashy for a supposedly professional network. What do you think?

Best Answer

Do you also notice that there is not one dowdy, plain looking woman on that channel (or basically any others)? They are all beautiful, young - middle age, well spoken. I watch that channel every day and never noticed what they wear, just that they all have the beauty gene in them. But then on the other hand, on our local station they hired a "plain jane" girl to do the weather and the first thing I thought was "she needs a makeover". They did just recently do that and she looks so much better and is easier to watch. Sad to say, but true.

• Maybe all those "plain jane" men should get some make-overs too, right? Let's get rid of all those ugly middle-aged balding men, they're so unpleasant to look at. Honestly. Bring on the hot young buff guys with oodles of dark curly hair and smoldering eyes, right? Right!

Part of the "sell". All are smoking hot, even Elizabeth Hasselback has cranked up the Sexy since she came on. I like it when once in a while one of them wears Thigh highs and the Lacey band starts to show!!!! Love FNC

• My, aren't you evolved! How old are you...fourteen? I wish the men would show us a little sneak peaky of their package! Why not some more biceps on view? Hmmm? Some tight little tushy crack shots? C'mon, Fox! Think of the gay guys and women watching! Oh wait. There aren't any!

Unprofessional Dress

Got an example? It's really subjective to a person's sensibilities. As a woman who watches the cable channel every day, I have never thought they dress in revealing clothing. They dress like young, professional American women.

if that bothers you, you should never come to Europe. The women newscasters here in Hungary wear super short skirts and show as much clevage as possible.

They have wild hair styles and sleeveless shirts on.

One tv personality was 8 months pregnant last summer and was still wearing see through low cut tops.

I have gotten used to it now and when I go back to the states I think everyone is over dressed on the news shows.

Bottom line....they are doing what they are told to do - appeal to older white conservative men who apparently like their women to dress in hyper-sexual clothes like candy colored short tight satiny dresses that ride way up on the thigh when they sit down....hair extensions, too much make-up, over glossed lips, and fake too long eyelashes - so trashy! they are willingly objectifying themselves - for money, of course....kind of like "whoring themselves out"....Excuse me, but if racism is illegal, why isn t this form of abject sexism illegal? why aren t the men wearing sleeveless tank tops and short shorts? why are there bald and pudgy and older men allowed - whereas the female parallel of that, is not? why don t the women of Fox stand up and say, NO...I don t feel like being told to look like a plastic porn doll...I am BETTER than that and will NOT be degraded any more?

fox news needs to get an audience somehow. I guess the information they have to share isn't that good. It's like the movies, if the movie isn't that good Hollywood adds nudity to get the sales they need.

They have to draw viewers somehow. And they all claim they are devout Christians. Never saw anyone in Church wear a skirt that short or any woman who was a Christian wear a skirt that short. They'll do anything for ratings since everyone has caught on to their "fair and unbalanced" scheme.

• Ike5 years agoReport

ah, when was the last time you went to church?

Whatever you feel the preferred in would let him observe that you're laid back and positive, and that is clearly a turn on for guys

It really depends on the weather for me. In the fall I like to wear longer skirts and in the winter I wear longer ones with my boots, but in the spring and summer I prefer to wear short summer dresses.