Its this girls 18th b-day, and i want to send her roses! 6 or 12?

Never heard before, that guys actually send half a dozen instead of one! People keep telling me to send half, because that girl is not even my girlfriend, but I don't want her thinking I don't really care! I do. Another thing, do I send the roses in a vase? People say that's too old fashioned. Shes turning 18 so shes still really young! Please help! Thanks

Favorite Answer

Send them in a nice vase. And I'd send her 18, with a sweet note saying something about 18 roses for 18 years.

It could be a waste since she's not your girlfriend. But if you've got money to burn, spring for the dozen (who the heck sends half?) and you always send a vase unless you have it on good authority that she's got plenty of them. Good luck.

aww that is so sweet

how about sending 18 roses for each year she has been born or maybe how many years you have known her or how even many months/ years or weeks you have liked liked her and then wen she says why have you sent me this amount of roses you can explain to her why and she will think that is really sweet

Hope that helped

• Lawler

Depends on how well friends you are with her. 12 might be overkill if you're not romantically interested in her. 6 is usually better, but you could find another gift other than roses.

• Eliza

Maybe don't send roses. They are too closely tied to romance. Send a small bouquet of an assortment of colorful flowers.

Shes not your girlfriend but you are into her right?

I say half a dozen, shes not going to think you dont care...

Women love getting gifts, expecially from sweet boys who took the time to think of them.

I say send her 18 and on the card write that there is one for every year she has graced the earth with her beauty.

Source(s): Quotes are free :) Help? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200808...

12, no doubt, you may not have a crush on her but if showing 6 means you dont really care, thats just a bit mean so yea...

it truly is one. in college in some unspecified time sooner or later the instructor determined in technology class she ought to teach about supplies. So she stood interior the front of the category and reported, "children, in case you would have one uncooked fabric interior the international what ought to it is?" Little Richie raised his hand and reported "i ought to choose gold, because gold is properly worth quite some funds and that i ought to purchase a Porsche." the instructor nodded and observed as on little Susie Marie. Little Susie reported "i ought to choose platinum because platinum is properly worth more advantageous than gold and that i ought to purchase a Corvette." the instructor smiled and then observed as on Little Johnny. Little Johnny stood up and reported, "i ought to choose silicone." the instructor reported, "Why Johnny?" He replied with information from holding, "because my mom has 2 luggage of it and also you should work out each and each of the activities automobiles outdoors our domicile!!"

bro they die in like 3 days...get something else, more creative...and don't ask people on here, it'll mean more if the creative gift is from you and not john doe.