aa12 fully automatic shotgun?

where can i purchase one?

Favorite Answer

It is a Post 1968 machine gun, Banned by the unconstitutional and illegally passed Hughes amendment to the Firearms Owners Protection Act of 1986.

Basically you would need an 03 FFL/SOT or an 07FFL/SOT. ( Machine gun dealers liscense or class 3 firearm manufacturer liscence) to buy one in the United States.

Get either one of those and you can buy as many as you want.

Edit 1.... Most people with 03FFL's know how the game is played to get all the "love letters" they need from various police cheifs.

Edit 2 .... It is full auto , so it is a post 86 machine gun before it is a DD, You can still make and sell DD's

You can't. At least not yet. As far as I know, AA12 is still reserved for military/government use only. I don't think it even made it past the testing and approval stages yet. I know that a couple of companies got their hands on a few guns for testing with robots (remote controlled chopper, automated and remote-controlled turrets, etc.), but I have not seen anything about a release to the general public.

In any case, I doubt that a full-auto version will be released for civilian market any time soon, if at all.

Machine guns produced after 1986 will never be available to the American public

And a Class 3 FFL does not give you carte blanch to own any or how ever many newly minted machine guns you want there are even restrictions placed on them as to how and why they can own new FAs

"That other dude is a retard"?? Really? He was absolutely correct, the full auto version was manufactured post-1986 and is therefore banned from civilian ownership. Next time you want to call someone a retard, do it while you're looking in the mirror

I think this weapon is a destructive device,because the street sweeper works the same and it is a destructive device.Also the AA shotgun is a full auto weapon.If you were to buy one legally you would have to be rich.I'm not sure of the cost but I imagine it would be over 25,000$s.I think you should get a Mossberg 500 pump shotgun,they work great and they are fun to shoot.