Mara Jade naming help!?

My husband came to me last year and told me he really likes the name Mara Jade (yes I know its a star wars name lol). I told him I liked it too so we put it on our list. Well now we're in a disagreement about the name. He likes Mara (as first name) Jade (as middle). I like Mara Jade (as first name) Kaye as middle name. So what do you like?

Mara Jade

Mara Jade Kaye

Mara Jade Bryanne

Mara Jade Grace

Thanks for any help!

Best Answer

i like Mara Jade Bryanne or if your open to new names Mara Jade Olivia or Mara Jade Rachel

Well, Mara Jade is two names no matter which way you slice it, so if you named her Mara Jade Kaye, she'd technically have two middle names, even if she went by Mara Jade. If you really want her to have another middle name of your choosing, I would considering putting Mara Jade more "together" - like Mara-Jade or something like that.

But I really think Mara Jade works best as a first and middle name. If you do decide to use another middle name, I don't think Kaye or Grace are good choices because they're both one syllable with a long 'a' like Jade; it doesn't flow well.

I think there's way too many a's. How about a Mara Jade as the first, and a name with a different vowel for the middle? It really depends on the last name too. Like Shawn Johnsen. grrrr. Because it's way too hard to say. lol. I love her though, despite the fact I can't pronounce her name.

I Love Mara and Jade flows so well with it

I like your husbands idea better though and would use it as a first and middle name

I like Mara Jade. Otherwise it just gets to be too much.

• i like mara as the first and jade as the middle, very pretty

I would just use Mara Jade as first and middle name not as double first name. very pretty your husband has good teast in characters to name your kid after lol

Awesome names, though I've never been much of one for the Star Wars novels. I still like it. With or without Kaye, it's a nice name.