Is the Decatur Book Festival a good place to take little kids?

I see there's a parade and a list of fabulous children's authors. But will kids be interested in authors? What exactly goes on in the author presentations for children?

Favorite Answer

The website is http://www.decaturbookfestival.com./

I think if you explore the website links and the blog, you'll see that there are some other interesting activities specifically for children.

As far as author presentations are concerned, I'm sure they will be adding something to hold up children's interest. Also, one of the authors hints he will include a petting zoo. Sounds fun. Hope your little one(s) enjoy it.