How do I get into my MIO acount for jewel-osco/supervalu?

stands for my information online. can you give me the web address or steps to get there from the site? thanks.

Favorite Answer

Go to myalbertsons.com and you can access your MIO there as long as you know your ID and password. the function to look up your ID and/or password is only available on their intranet (in the store) good luck!

• liv

Supervalu Mio

Hey i am having the same problem. I cannot find it anywhere on-line. My only guess is that we have to use a computer that is INSIDE the store and not just any computer. The MIO (My Information On-line) is probably a program that only works in the Intranet, basically a server that is only accessible in the store, and not the internet. What we have at our store is a computer that is set up for employees to use so i am guessing that is what we have to use. So check if your jewel has one of those, if not, talk to your manager or whatever. Sucks that we cannot access it outside of the workplace.

Source(s): I have no source, only my mind.
  • haro

My Albertsons Mio

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): mio acount jewel osco supervalu: https://shortly.im/RXHQv

Daniel Curry

I have gotten into the site not too long ago from my home computer, and when I clicked on to view my check stub it would not allow me to stay on so I can print out my stub. I need to be able to access this at my home, cause using it @ work is hard at times and sometimes you just want privacy. Please help I already am registered

This MIO site is the worst designed site I have ever seen

So now what? I can't print my check stubs at home? They don't have a printer at my store. I am so irritated. Been trying this for weeks. I want answers and the help # for employee assistance is non existent. WTF