R date fruits healthy for you?
I like to eat them a lot
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Dates helps you in the following ways:
1. High heamoglobin
2. Iron which helps in blood circulation and production of good blood.
3. Good for weak heart.
5. Natural laxative.
6. It has dietary fiber, protein and carbohydrates as nutrients.
Consumption of dates is not a problem unless u r a sugar patient(diabetes). If u r attacked by sugar, then take 3-4 a day..
- DanLv 71 decade ago
Dates are a good food. They are high in sugar, so eat them in moderation and brush your teeth afterward. They contain vitamins and minerals that are good nutrients.
- 1 decade ago
I love dates and if you follow Dans and Nathalie's advice I agree. Very good for you.
- smdinerLv 71 decade ago
They are FULL of fiber, potsaaium and iron - they are all GREAT for you.
I make vegan raw bar with date, cashew nuts and raw honey and blended in a food processor
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Nathalie KLv 61 decade ago
4 oz of dates are roughly 250 calories...but,they are high in iron,and potassium. so yes in moderation they are quite healthy.