What is a good zombie book/graphic novel?

Preferably one that can be bought some where like a bookstore or Comic Book World, not online. But if it is online only, that's fine :]

Please include the title and author, possibly even publisher :]

Favorite Answer

Personally, I like Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead that chronicles the odyssey of several characters. I haven't been able to keep up with the series because of lack of money lately, but the first several trade paperbacks are really good. The publisher is Image.

Other than that, I know Marvel Zombies, a zombie series that takes place in an alternate reality where recognizable superhero characters have succumbed to a zombie plague. I haven't read it myself, but I hear it should be quite entertaining.

Most zombie books are, to me, shock literature in that the books' only purpose is to be gory and scary. They don't really have any themes, though I personally think that zombie books could be so much more sophisticated than that. However, one book is called Dying To Live, and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. It's written by Kim Paffenroth, and it is supposed to be 'a thinking man's zombie book'.

Laurell ok hamilton ask your self Comics sequence (in Anita's chronological order) a million.Laurell ok. Hamilton's Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter: the 1st dying a million-2 (7 & 12/2007) 2.to blame Pleasures preparation manual (2007) 3.Anita Blake Vampire Hunter: to blame Pleasures a million-12 (12/2006-8/2008) 4.Anita Blake: The giggling Corpse – Animator a million-5 (10/2008-2/2009 5.Anita Blake: The giggling Corpse – Necromancer a million-5 (4/2009-9/2009) 6.Anita Blake: The giggling Corpse – Executioner a million-5 (9/2009-3/2010) 7.Anita Blake: Circus of The Damned – The Charmer a million-5 (5/2010-10/2010) 8.Anita Blake: Circus of The Damned – The Ingenue a million-5 (a million/2011-Ongoing) She will enhance zombie for a residing sothat'ss coated, it has its humorous moments and that's artwork is great! I very own all yet 2. you could desire to purpose it!!!

Marvel Zombies

World War Z