Jobs for nurses in usa...?

Hi all, my sister is doing ANM ( Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery )nursing course and she will be finishing next year end. I want to ask what are the opportunities in USA in nursing field and can she get job there just after finishing her course ?

Best Answer

I'm a Registered Nurse in the USA, and I haven't heard of ANM. If she is a graduated of nursing school and she passes the NCLEX-RN (state nursing boards) then she can work here without experience.

Source(s): RN, BSN

I would look at sites like PureMedicalJobs.com but alot of the opportunity now is in nursing homes and large hospitals

There good,so come on.And listen to this I been in the nursing feild for an while so I know.I hope she a person who not scared to work,who is hand on with patients.because the people who is coming into nursing only care about money,not patient care.

Nurses are needed here in USA lot of oppertinuties. can you send her resume I can forward to some places I know and get feedback from them.

Nurses are extremely high in demand. Possibly theee highest demanded occupation.

GET PAID $2000 PER WEEK FROM ONLINE MONEYMAKINGPROGRAMME.THE REAL

PROGRAMME IN ONLINE

THE BEST PROGRAMME I FOUND IN ONLINE THAT IT PAYS MORE THAN $20,000

PER MONTH TO MY ACCOUNT.ANY ONE CAN DO IT AS A PART TIME WORK.YOU

SHOULD AMAZED BY THE RESULTS. WHEN I JUST JOIN HERE I START EARN WITH

IN 20 MINUTES.THE RESULTS WERE FABULOUS. THE NETWORK IS BELOW

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=sengol...

WE WISH YOU FOR YOUR SUCCESS

Source(s): yahoo

Nurses are high in demand.