Jobs for nurses in usa...?

Hi all, my sister is doing ANM ( Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery )nursing course and she will be finishing next year end. I want to ask what are the opportunities in USA in nursing field and can she get job there just after finishing her course ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I'm a Registered Nurse in the USA, and I haven't heard of ANM. If she is a graduated of nursing school and she passes the NCLEX-RN (state nursing boards) then she can work here without experience.

Source(s): RN, BSN
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would look at sites like PureMedicalJobs.com but alot of the opportunity now is in nursing homes and large hospitals

• 1 decade ago

There good,so come on.And listen to this I been in the nursing feild for an while so I know.I hope she a person who not scared to work,who is hand on with patients.because the people who is coming into nursing only care about money,not patient care.

• 1 decade ago

Nurses are needed here in USA lot of oppertinuties. can you send her resume I can forward to some places I know and get feedback from them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nurses are extremely high in demand. Possibly theee highest demanded occupation.

• 1 decade ago

GET PAID $2000 PER WEEK FROM ONLINE MONEYMAKINGPROGRAMME.THE REAL

PROGRAMME IN ONLINE

THE BEST PROGRAMME I FOUND IN ONLINE THAT IT PAYS MORE THAN $20,000

PER MONTH TO MY ACCOUNT.ANY ONE CAN DO IT AS A PART TIME WORK.YOU

SHOULD AMAZED BY THE RESULTS. WHEN I JUST JOIN HERE I START EARN WITH

IN 20 MINUTES.THE RESULTS WERE FABULOUS. THE NETWORK IS BELOW

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=sengol...

WE WISH YOU FOR YOUR SUCCESS

Source(s): yahoo
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nurses are high in demand.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.