Do true country fans like Carrie Underwood or Kellie Pickler better?

I always thought carrie underwood was more liked but I read something that said people think Carrie is not liked and Kellie Pickler is. What is the truth?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I love country music and i personally like Carrie Underwood better. I think that she has a great voice.

• meg09
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

True country music fans prefer Kellie Pickler because she actually sings country music. Carrie Underwood is a pop singer who passes herself off as country.

• 1 decade ago

I prefer Carrie's singing to Kellie's, but I like Kellie's personality better than Carrie's.

• 1 decade ago

well..for some of you that think Carrie and Kellie aren't true country music..well open up your ears and get into this century!! Cause that's was its gonna be like!! I personally think both of them are the bombb!! And for you that said Kellie is more approachable than Carrie..NOT true..I've met Carrie 2 times and Kellie 2 times as well..and Carrie is just as approachable and down to earth as Kellie. But this is a free country and we are aloud speaking what we want..and thats just my opinion!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Kellie, Definitely.

• Ernst
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Kellie is thought to be more down to earth and approachable. Carrie not so much. Kellie actually sounds more country than Carrie and success hasn't gotten to her.

• 1 decade ago

im the BIGGGESSSTT pickler fan ever!

carrie's cool too, but kellie is definatly MY fave.

kellie has such a sweet heart. & shes soo good to her fans too, me & kellie have actually talked a few times & im probably "OFFICIALLY" meeting her this september!! whoohoooo(;

def. PICK PICKLER shes the best!

• 1 decade ago

I prefer Carrie's songs but consider her a pop singer. So the answer would be Kellie.

• 1 decade ago

I Likeee Them Bothh. But I Likeee Carrie Best. And I Tinkk That Trueee Kelllie Fans Likeee Her Bettter And Trueee Carrrie Fans Likeee Her Bettter. So Reallieee Everyoneee Has A Diffferent Opinion:)

• 1 decade ago

I like both. I think Kellie has a more friendly personality than Carrie. But they are both really good!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.