Does your job (profession) require you to keep upto date with new technology or inventions ?

Does it force you for constant learning by attending extra classes or doing CE credits? And does your employee compensate for that?

sorry employer.. not employee.

and what is your profession.

• rahul
    Favorite Answer

yes , we have to know up to date new technology , Particularly in my profession i have to update my self regularly . i am an IT professional

Not in IT , in chemical industries he need to know about new drugs inventions and in biological he need to know about new species and gene inventions ..

particularly in Business the many will update himself regularly about the rate of each products and stocks .

so its necessary for all in every where in life , so times we are adopting ourself with out knowing it .

Source(s): Self

Yes, There is always a requirement & in my particular case there is necessity to keep my self & my knowledge upto date to survive in this competitiveve market. I am absorbed in print & packing. Day per day, there are lot of changings & new inventions. For this I have to run after each & every exhibution to make myself uptodate.

Based on your education you got a job. It is up- to you to know new technology or new inventions

I am a man whom is self employed. I own an olive oil importing business, Genco Olive Oil.

Source(s): Don Corleone

Yes. We have to take certain certification tests and courses.

Source(s): Me-Florida State Police Dispatcher.
  • Mary C

No, no and no on all 3 counts.

• SHIVA

yes... i regularly attends seminar on beauty and cosmetics as my work is related to beauty.

yes

as long as I can type..Im good

I do Insurance claims, for Big wigs!!

no, beacuse i work at pizzeria, im only 16, lol