My back always achs?

My lower back always achs... I am 16 years old... what could be the problem??? can it be a slipped disk or something??? I'm also always slouching a lot and when I stand I bend back instead of sloping forward... im also on the computer all the time... whats wrong???

It can be that with me sitting in front of the computer in a bad position because like I said I slouch a lot.

Favorite Answer

the 1st answer is most definitely your problem. I had the same thing, spent way to much time in front of my PC with bad posture. I had to get physio therapy around the same age. Also I had to fix my posture and strengthen my back. On the up side I now have perfect posture and a great looking back ;D

But give attention to your posture, straight, shoulders back, chest out. This also just makes you look healthy and proud.

perhaps it the way you are sitting in front of your computer or bad posture. If it is serious, you should probably go visit the Doc.

you should check the balance of your chair it might be unbalanced. or check the floor at you chair site