Shy around girls, any help?

Well, I am a 14 yr old boy, and I'm not going to lie, I am probably not the most attractive guy but I do think I have a nice personality and a good sense of humor. I would really like to meet someone special, not someone who I could just call my girl friend and not share any kind of bond, not those kind of... show more Well, I am a 14 yr old boy, and I'm not going to lie, I am probably not the most attractive guy but I do think I have a nice personality and a good sense of humor. I would really like to meet someone special, not someone who I could just call my girl friend and not share any kind of bond, not those kind of relationships. I want something genuine, someone that I can just talk to, maybe hold hands or cuddle. Here is the problem though, I am very shy around girls! I haven't the slightest clue on how to approach them, and when I do finally talk to a girl, I always seem to blush and get very flustered. I am going into my Freshman year of High School this upcoming Monday, and I was wondering if there is anyone who could help me out- give me some advise or something. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this, I honestly do appreciate it. :)
10 answers 10