Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

do ghosts come out during the day (read)?

do ghosts come out in the daytime i have a haunted house right next door too me and i don't want to go back there at night (I'm a chicken) i went back there the other day around 10 minutes before dark and i heard a radio in the house there is no electric and it is abannded

please reply

i went in there, there is no radio and no homeless people

Favorite Answer

ghosts are around 24/7 its just that at night, its quieter and more calm and your not paying attention to so many things, so you hear it more, also its more dark at night which gives most people the creepies. but if you are sensitive to spirits like me, or if you are really patying close attention you'll be able to find them. but usually they dont appear to people who cant handle it.

There is a place not far from where I live that is reported to be haunted and has been on national TV, the Ghost Hunters show. A lady friend and I went there to take a few pictures. We got there about noon. It was closed, locked and empty. Within a few minutes we both started hearing children crying. We were taking pictures with a disposable camera.

Later when we got the pictures back, you could see faces in some of the windows. In one picture there was an image standing just to my right that looked about the size of a small child. Before each picture was taken we both checked for possible shadow casting features to insure nothing would be there to fool us.

I have seen spirits often. I know many scoff and will say we are delusional but if we are then about half the people I know are also delusional.

The place was the Pythian Castle in Springfield Missouri.

Does it not occur to you that it is a little odd that you are snooping around this house? If you went into the house, then I believe that is adding breaking and entering to the oddness.

Putting that aside, there is no reason that ghosts couldn't be active during the day.

trust me they come out anytime of the day. It's a myth they only come out at night. I did a ghost box sessions during the day and got replies and it was broad day light.

Yes, there is a male ghost in my house and I've seen him several times over the last couple of weeks in the daytime. He pulled my hair one time, too. He's not scary though. He looks at me and I look at him. He knows I'm there, and I know he's there. He seems harmful.

I am glad you assure ghosts do not appear to those that cannot handle it. I for one am terrified of anything that cannot be explained by science. Whenever I go to the bathroom at night I often see silhouettes of figures lurking about to the left of me and I am legally blind on the left side of my vision!

They could do almost anything. You're probably right about it being haunted. Did anyone check to make sure no homeless people were living there? But, if you're sure it's haunted it probably is.

Two other emotions which drove human beings together and held them together were vanity and fear, more particularly ghost fear.

PAPER 68 - THE DAWN OF CIVILIZATION

3. SOCIALIZING INFLUENCE OF GHOST FEAR - P.766

Ghosts never come out...they are imaginary, like Vern Troyer's slam dunk record.

yes,the Ghost is coming to your house as I'm typing to gobble you up