Is there a way to find their number?

Hello! I'd really appreciate as much help as I can here... Essentially, some hacker/spammer guy has been sending me weird messages and calling my house (and some of my friends' houses) number with a voice-changer. Sounds like a complete idiot, right? There are like 5 of them, too, they're such pests. MY... show more Hello! I'd really appreciate as much help as I can here...

Essentially, some hacker/spammer guy has been sending me weird messages and calling my house (and some of my friends' houses) number with a voice-changer.

Sounds like a complete idiot, right? There are like 5 of them, too, they're such pests.

MY QUESTION:
I have no doubt they will continue to call me. I hope they do, actually, because I want their number so I can rick roll them or something...

In case of that-
Is there a number for a *land line* telephone that I can call to find out who just called? I don't have caller ID in any way, shape or form, but I believe there's a number you can call on your line that will tell you what the last incoming call was. I believe I've seen my mom do this several times.

Anyone know what the number is or how I can find one for my area (I'm near Chicago, IL, just in case that helps)

Please help. These people have harrassed me enough.