Will they let me sit in first class on busy trains?

Ok, I have severe claustrophobia, it never effects me other than when I am in extremely tight places. Trains being one of them, once or twice I have been stood on a train unable to move wedged in between 20 odd other people and have my problem occur. What happens is I go blind for about 10 seconds, then go deaf... show more Ok, I have severe claustrophobia, it never effects me other than when I am in extremely tight places. Trains being one of them, once or twice I have been stood on a train unable to move wedged in between 20 odd other people and have my problem occur. What happens is I go blind for about 10 seconds, then go deaf then I pass out. I travel alone on the trains and this is frightening and horrible to happen! I often have to wait for several trains to go past (taking about an hour) before I can board one where I wouldn't have a problem. I usually plan ahead but when the train company has delays which last an hour, I can't get on a train for another hour due to the backlog of people. This train company has been on the news due to the bad circumstances of crowding lately. Do you think they'd allow me to sit in first class (NO ONE is ever in there, it's literally a 10 seat box, nothing special) if I got in contct with them and explained my situation? Or would they tell me to go away?! Trains are an essential part of my job, I use them once a week.
Thanks :)
Update: They are so mean! I'm a student I can't afford 1st class! Anyhows, I just found a clause in there t&c's that says if there is no other seat you can sit in there. Yay!