Nipple piercings on women: one or two?

I'm considering getting one of my nipples pierced. Is it more common to get one or two done?

And please. I don't need or want your opinions on how "disgusting" it is or how I shouldn't "defile" my body. That's not my question, so take it elsewhere.

Thanks to those of you who have kept your "ew" comments to yourself.

Favorite Answer

I think if you are going to do it, you should do two. Seems like you'd be a little off-balance with just one. :)

But you could always get one, then decide on the second. You can add another later, but seems like a waste to take one out after having it done.

Nipple Piercing On Women

2

I had mine completed approximately 12 weeks in the past, with bars in spite of the indisputable fact that no rings for me, yet particular they are going to be swollen for a quick time, and then everytime you supply it a solid knock or it receives aggravated it will swell up back. you are able to take Advil or Tylenol for the soreness and additionally swelling. yet one element my piercer advised me that helped greater became right into a heat Chamomile tea bag soak. The Chamomile and lightweight warmth will deliver down the inflamation, and the warmth additionally facilitates to entice out extra lymphatic fluid (whitish, specifically circumstances a sprint on yellowish fluid which will come out of the hot piercing because of the fact the hot epidermis cells form around it). besides the shown fact that, do no longer do too quite some something to it previous common cleansing with saline answer or sea salt water for the 1st week or so, enable your physique do as much because it could without help, it is going to heal itself.

• Brad F

You should get them both done at the same time because you will never want to go back and get the other one done, it was the worst pain I have ever felt and I felt alot of pain

• maria.

Probably one. Two nipple piercings might make you seem like a nympho. It also might be a turn off and be a bit odd.

• Shan

both. i actually had this done- at the same time. it didn't hurt. my belly button was more painful actually. I did take them out after about a year though. they just were uncomfortable when i tried to sleep on my stomach and i got sick of worrying about the bra/shirt i had to wear.

Ok heres how i view it... If i had a girl with nipple piercings...i would want 2 to keep the breasts symmetrical...THATS WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT BOOBS!

Two piercings on one nipple or one on each? My answer, none.

you should go ahead and do 2 if you have one you have two its more common for two and also more pain