RENT Tour 2009 - Chicago Onsale Date?

Does anyone know when tickets will go on sale for the RENT tour in Chicago, March 31-April 12, 2009? I can't find it on the Broadway in Chicago site.

Thanks!

I'm keeping an eye on the siteforrent.com tour schedule page, as well as the broadwayinchicago.com site. Many theaters are selling season tickets now and will allow individual ticket sales soon, but others - as Shaniqua noted - wait until closer to the show date. I was curious if anyone knew which approach the Ford Center-Oriental Theatre takes. Thanks again.

Favorite Answer

According to the Rent website, it's at the Ford Center for the Performiing Arts, Oriental Theatre.

I have no idea where that is, but try checking the web site for where to buy tickets. Chances are it'll be a while before they go on sale. It could take until January or February.

I'm not sure, but my guess would be September. I don't believe tickets are one sale yet for any of their booked engagements.