Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

what game u think is better legend of zelda the wind waker or twilight princess?

a few days ago i bought the legend of zelda the wind waker its a pretty good game but i was thinking of returning it and buying twilight princess instead wat game do u think is better? should i return wind waker and get TP or not? please reply!!!!!

Best Answer

i have both and there both great games

wind waker is more of a fun game while twilight princess is a more serious one

i found wind waker easier then twilight princess as well

exept twilight princess was much more fun to play

so my vote is go twilight princess

Don't return Wind Waker. No matter how much you like Twilight Princess, you will regret that you didn't finish Wind Waker when you had the chance.

Wind Waker is actually one of my favorite games in the series. Twilight Princess is good, but I much prefer Wind Waker. The story is better, and I think it's just more fun overall.

I personally like Twilight Princess since it has a unique story line - even though you can play wind waker over from the start the second time through, but Twilight Princess is far better.

• Lawler

Twilight Princess.

wind waker is much better. the only aspect in which twilight princess would be better is graphics, but that's depending on varying opinions.

the story is much more interesting in wind waker. the world is much larger and battle is more fun and rewarding.

also, since you already played it, why not finish is before returning it? it's not like will lose any more value, seeing as it's already a last gen game.

BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH!!!!!! They are both GREAT games i believe none are better. Wind Waker gets really good toward the end, keep playing and get twilight princess too. NEVER SELL A ZELDA GAME, that's what i say.

Both are really great games and is a difficult decision. However, I'd say for more traditional and less annoyances, get Twilight Princess. The sailing will annoy you to hell after a while lol.

I have both and I like WW better except for the boat part like Jamaal E said. If I was u, i'll stay with WW because u already own it and it's really awesome.

Source(s): Me: owns both.