Does anybody else get the impression that heaven will be extremely boring ? ?

You cant have sex, do drugs, probably cant even play satanic devices such as playstation, cant eat all I want even though it's available. You can kiss secular music goodbye. What am I supposed to do up there pray all day and holds hand. I dont want to go to hell but I dont know if I want to be bored for tears for... show more You cant have sex, do drugs, probably cant even play satanic devices such as playstation, cant eat all I want even though it's available. You can kiss secular music goodbye. What am I supposed to do up there pray all day and holds hand. I dont want to go to hell but I dont know if I want to be bored for tears for the rest of eternity. Sure my loved ones might be there but whats the difference from now. An eternal life of boredom sounds kind of like it's own type of hell. Whats your perspective on heaven, do you think im off on this, maybe you dont think it exist, i can see why.
Update: No pain or suffering is great, but thats not something you do. I dont want to work my whole life so I have to work in heaven too, that's complete BS !