Will either McCain or Obama send a huge strike team into mountain's in afghanistan to hunt for Osama?

I want this man found and executed for the attacks on 9/11 im sick of waiting around I want Helicopters/Jet fighters/spy satelites ROUND THE CLOCK survelienace all over india/afghanistan/iraq/iran unitl OSAMA IS FOUND AND TRIED IN COURT which of these two people will mostly likeLY GET THIS JOB DONE THAT BUSH... show more I want this man found and executed for the attacks on 9/11 im sick of waiting around

I want Helicopters/Jet fighters/spy satelites ROUND THE CLOCK survelienace all over india/afghanistan/iraq/iran unitl OSAMA IS FOUND AND TRIED IN COURT

which of these two people will mostly likeLY GET THIS JOB DONE THAT BUSH HAS REFUSED TO DO?
Update: Also we need to march troops and tanks THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS i want every single hole checked until he is found and any1 who joined the army should be proud to help find the man who blew up tons of our buildings in our country so get to work