Belen F asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

How long that marijuana stays in your system?

what question how long does marijuana stay in your system

Best Answer

The presence will remain in your system from 30-45 days. Unless you detoxify your system.

10 days is absolutely bogus - do not believe that.

Actually, it also depends on how many times did you use marijuana and how long did you use it. Marijuana often stay in your system abou 1-6 times if you use only 1 times and increased if you use more and more.

Full information about marijuana and how much time it is in your system you can see at

It depends on the amount really.

The speed at which marijuana leaves your body depends both on the speed of your metabolism, as well as on the half life of THC. Unlike most other substances, the half-life of THC can vary quite a bit, depending on who is using it, when it’s used, and several other factors. For example, it’s estimated that THC can have a half life that ranges anywhere from 1-10 days. It’s almost impossible to find out what that half life is, which means that it is very difficult to use it to calculate how long it will take for all of the THC to leave your body.

THC is also a brain chemical, so in conclusion, 1-10 days.

Longer than a month, id say 5 weeks. If you smoke weed regularly, id say 2 months. Seriously dude, don't get in to the habbit. I might be the online in your life telling you this. But Marijuana is addicting, it is depressing, you will need it every single day, just to make you feel normal. I can go on & on.. but please just don't do it. Youve heard that saying "You are a product of your environment." right? Its very true too. Example, if you hang out in the barber shop all day, your bound to get a hair cut. So if you tryed weed, I'm assuming this is just another case of the old product of the environment, maybe your friends do it. Or one of your friends got a hold of it. OR some one in your friends life does it, than he tryed it, now you. Anyway, if your friends are pot heads, than guess what!? you will become a product of your environment, and you'll be a pot head too. Do pot heads seem cool to you? do they look healthy? buff? good looking? do they seem to be heading some where in life? hell no right? that means pot heads= losers. Hang out with losers, and you'll bee one. Because, Everyone becomes a product of their environment. No matter how strong you are, your environment is stronger. Hang out in the gym, and you'll eventually work out. Hang out with the track team, and you'll eventually start running. Go upward, and onward in life bro. Leave the loser stuff for the losers, this could seriously ruin your entire life, and you may not even know it. And just a little bit is not acceptable, not even once every weekend or month. Thats how it starts bro. first once in a blue moon, only on special occasions, once a month, every weekend, than every day, than you'll need it just to feel normal, how sad, how depressing. Say hello to a world of depression at this point, and it'll be almost impossible to stop, almost 100% impossible to be motivated to stop.

Source(s): I started smoking weed at age 11, I am 21, I just quit at age 20. I am 1 year & 3 weeks sober for the very first time in my entire life. I am a "True Pot head" I have been through a lot, All my friends still do it, they are heading no where. Right when I quit, I suddenly lost the urge to hang out with them everyday, now I am more independent than ever before. I am actually so independent, they all kinda look up to me in a secretive kind of way. Some of them started 5 years ago, some of them are as long as me, some of them are longer than me. Regardless, I have about 25 friends & none of them feel like quitting, they see nothing wrong with it. I am the only one looking at the whole picture, they can only see from first person point of view, where they stand, I see them from the big picture or 3rd person point of view. And they are just confused. Anyway, Hope i've helped, and I hope you are no where near the situations I have described. Being sober is the best way to be. Being your Self is the best way to be. Being high, is not being your self. Beigh high is being a fraction of your self. I have a friend nick, he is probably only 57% Nick right now, all that potential going to waste, and it goes down & down as you keep doing it over time. You have zero motivation to become anything near extraordinary. Poor nick, he has been smoking for maybe 5-6 years now, if he made any friends last year, or met any body for the first time 2 years ago. They don't even know who Nick really is. They know the zombie version of nick, they have never seen Nick at 100% they have only seen that half ass fraction of nick, which is depressing. He is an empty shell. Dont be that way, who ever you are, who ever is reading this. Quit now, never try it, don't do drugs, dont even drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes. I quit cigarettes 3 years 8 months & 18 days ago. I quit weed 1 year & 3 weeks ago, & alcohol 70 days ago. I was severely addicted to all 3 of those horrible things. Imagine feeling the need to smoke a cigarette, before & after u do any/everything? Smoke a cigarette is really, Inhaling Smoke! Human body is designed to drink water, eat food, and inhale air. Inhailing smoke is the complete opposite of the way god designed us, you should only inhale smoke if your near a fire, or something like that. Anyway, i gotta hit the hay. Think about what I said, you'll probably never hear good advice like mine out there w/ your friends. Put it this way, I am the brocoli & they are the Candy. Of course brocoli is much better for you, eating brocoli when your hungry will Nurrish your body. Eating candy when your hungry will make you sick. The world prefers candy, and all your friends will prefer the candy of life. Take care, And god bless you!

THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) can stay in a person's body for as long as 3 to 90 days after smoking or being ingested orally.

There are numerous determining factors for how long drug toxins stay in a persons body which vary from person to person, such as the analytical method used, your health, your body weight, metabolism, fluid intake, the type of drug toxin, and the degree of exposure to the drug toxin.

Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC, one of nearly 400 chemicals in a cannabis plant, accounts for most of marijuana's psychoactive, or mind-altering, effects. The strength of the drug is determined by the amount of THC it contains which varies from plant to plant. Marijuana stays in your system for different amounts of time depending on how often you smoke it, how much you smoke, and the makeup of the individual (weight/height/etc.).

If you smoke it occasionally it will remain in your system for up to 10 days.

If you smoke marijuana on a regular basis it will stay in your system for as long as 45 days, and if you smoke marijuana at a constant pace, it can stay in the body for 90 days. Marijuana is fat soluble. It stores in the fat cells of the body, the brain, the liver, the kidneys, in other words the major organs.

Delta-9-THC enters the bloodstream rapidly after smoking (in minutes) or more slowly when ingested orally (20 minutes to 1.5 hours). It is rapidly metabolized into inert molecules known as metabolites. These chemicals also have the word Tetrahydrocannabinol in them and are called THC, which can be quite confusing.

:(

Don't do drugs

i smoke man, i have forever, and ive passed drug tests in a day and failed in two weeks. ive heard the less you weigh the better off you are and a trick ive seen in action working beautifully, is to take about 3 shots of vinegar.

although, i took one shot and id rather chug gin and spit than do that again.

btw, dont waste money on those crappy store bought detox kits...

10 days isnt bogus, ive been clean in 1 day and 10, but i failed after like 17 days :/ its all about the variables...

a month in your urine

and like 6 months in your blood

at the most, a month