******* Spoiler Warning***** WQ inside.?

Who thinks the current Smackdown Scramble )match( like Raw has) for the title match is horrible. It is Brian Kendrick vs. MVP vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Triple H vs.Shelton Benjamen. They don't even have Taker in it!! Here is what I would have like: Randy Orton( surprise return) vs. Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy vs. MVP vs.... show more Who thinks the current Smackdown Scramble )match( like Raw has) for the title match is horrible. It is Brian Kendrick vs. MVP vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Triple H vs.Shelton Benjamen. They don't even have Taker in it!! Here is what I would have like: Randy Orton( surprise return) vs. Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy vs. MVP vs. Undertaker. Star if you agree.
Update: The only thing I dont like that much is Brian Kendrick. Everyone else deserves to be in it. Still it would be a pretty good match now that I think of it. It is much better the Raws one where there are only the same people. Thanks for your opinions. = D
Update 2: The only thing I dont like that much is Brian Kendrick. Everyone else deserves to be in it. Still it would be a pretty good match now that I think of it. It is much better the Raws one where there are only the same people. Thanks for your opinions. = D