should I? what to do??

well, I love my boyfriend so much, he's absolutely amazing, buut he has a major flaw. He alway want sto get physical with me, but I was really planning on waiting until I was married. I don't want him to break up with me because I like him, so should I, please help me what should I do?

Favorite Answer

I am the same as you. I will wait too. If he cares so much about that, I would think he doesn't care as much about you as your body. So, right off the bat, he sounds like a jerk to me, but that's me. If he's so willing to break up with you just because of that, what a stupid guy he is. trust the who said to wait if you're not 100% sure, because she's ultra right. Sounds like you're not even 50% sure, not even 1% sure, so I would say for you to dump him. But it's up to you. I hope I helped. :)

Ok, i think you must be young, you just said you loved your boyfriend and now you said you don't want him to dump you because you like him. If your not 100% sure you want to have sex with him don't. Trust me you'll regret it. Wait until your alittle older and really and truly in love and your old enough to know what real love is.

if u feel like u are being rushed into it, dont do it, you will regret it! if ur plans are waiting till marriage, then do so