Do girls want a shy boy like me?

I am an 18 year old boy who only has one friend who is a girl and has not had a girlfriend yet. I also get rejected recently by a shy girl who I really liked too. I am shy to begin with but once you get to know me I can be talkative at times. I am a smart person and I think I can be funny when I open up. I... show more I am an 18 year old boy who only has one friend who is a girl and has not had a girlfriend yet. I also get rejected recently by a shy girl who I really liked too.

I am shy to begin with but once you get to know me I can be talkative at times. I am a smart person and I think I can be funny when I open up.

I think I'm average looking boy. I am definitely not hugely attractive but I think I may have the shy, cute look going for me. However, because I'm shy, I think I may come across as being a little bit boring at times. I am not good at showing emotions physically to begin with until I become more comfortable with people but I can be very happy and I am a generally an optimistic person.

I'm not the type of boy who is interested in sex really,although it does come into my mind occassionaly. I would like a girlfriend who is shy and sweet. Someone I can trust a lot and talk to easily but I would love a girl who just wants some love through lots of hugs and cuddles.

Could you please tell me if girls in general would like a guy like me.
Could you also tell me if you personally would be interested in dating in a boy like myself.
54 answers 54