Will the IOC eventually take the gold?

Does anyone think that in six months or maybe a year (once the games are over, things have died down and the IOC is out of China) that they may end up taking away Chinas gymnastics medals? I don't have a real opinion myself about whether they should or will (although I'm pretty sure those girls aren't 16)...I just... show more Does anyone think that in six months or maybe a year (once the games are over, things have died down and the IOC is out of China) that they may end up taking away Chinas gymnastics medals? I don't have a real opinion myself about whether they should or will (although I'm pretty sure those girls aren't 16)...I just know that things like that happen all the time in between Olympics.
Update: Googleyes_ - No, my ego is just fine. I don't have any gold medals riding on this question. Actually, I would only feel sorry for the Chinese gymnasts. It's not those girls fault and it's not like they didn't perform well. It's a matter of rules which are intended to keep them from getting... show more Googleyes_ - No, my ego is just fine. I don't have any gold medals riding on this question. Actually, I would only feel sorry for the Chinese gymnasts. It's not those girls fault and it's not like they didn't perform well. It's a matter of rules which are intended to keep them from getting hurt...that's all. But, if you had read my question then you would have already seen that I don't really care one way or the other. Why so spiteful anyway? Ohhhh...I see...you're a high school kid from Canada. That explains it. Ok then, I will just ignore/disregard you as per the unspoken international agreement.