Synonyms for "Palpable"???

I need to find a synonym for the word palpable. It must meet this definition: Able to be touched or felt. and it must be an adjective. also, it can not include any words in the definition. I already have tangible....just need one more now. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

synonyms perceptible, sensible, palpable, tangible, appreciable, ponderable mean apprehensible as real or existent. perceptible applies to what can be discerned by the senses often to a minimal extent <a perceptible difference in sound to a careful listener>. sensible applies to whatever is clearly apprehended through the senses or impresses itself strongly on the mind <an abrupt, sensible drop in temperature>. palpable applies either to what has physical substance or to what is obvious and unmistakable <the tension in the air was almost palpable>. tangible suggests what is capable of being handled or grasped both physically and mentally <no tangible evidence of UFOs>. appreciable applies to what is distinctly discernible by the senses or definitely measurable <an appreciable increase in income>. ponderable suggests having definitely measurable weight or importance <exerted a ponderable influence on world events>.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Synonyms for "Palpable"???

Source(s): synonyms palpable: https://shortly.im/LaBCy

Perceptible

Tangible was going to be my answer! Sorry!