Do you feel that your drinking water is safe?

Read the article here: http://www.newsbreaktimes.com/article2

What do you think? Should we use bottled water? Or do you feel comfortable drinking out of the tap?

I sure don't want to get diabetes from my water.

Favorite Answer

Most bottled water is from the tap, so it doesn't make a diff. anyway. Save the planet by filling your own water bottle up instead of using plastic. I think it's good to use a filter at home, that way u get u can get ur water out of the tap and have it filtered, like Brita

• Roco

Bottle water gives you cancer because of the plastic and some of your bottled water is tap water too.

So were screwed either way.

But im gonna still drink my water and not worry about it!!!

Source(s): -Hp

Boiling water will not remove arsenic and could slightly increase the concentration of arsenic in your water if you continue boiling and lose a large amount of water as steam. Chlorine (bleach) disinfection will also not remove arsenic.

no tap water has chlorine in it. It makes your body weaker. It is good if you have a filter to clean the chlorine

Look! It won't be true.

Get a kettle, put tap water into the kettle, and boil them. Its better when you boil tap water.

i dont drink my tap water. it tastes funny, so we have a watercooler and just buy water. its not all that expensive it. the water lasts a pretty long time

not really, i know someone who works to filter water, so i don't have the slightest fear