J.B.'s Girl asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

cost to fed a pikinese dog?

I just want to know how much it cost a month to fed a little dog. Just regular dog food.

Favorite Answer

Depending on the dog food, about 10-15 dollars a month. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, which are toy dogs but bigger with higher energy (and I exersise them an hour everyday) and I spend about $25 a month for the both of them. For a pikineese, it should be about half of that. They don't eat a lot!

Source(s): I hope this helps! :)

Do you mean a Pekingese, I have one and I feed her a little over 1/2 a cup a day and she is perfect weight. It might be a little more if the dog was more active. I feed Canidae. I buy 5 lbs and it lasts forever. If you have a little dog there is no excuse for not buying the very best you can get. I also add about 2 tbls of boiled chicken daily to that, plus veggies and cooked eggs at different times.

Almost every dog food is a different price. You can get it from 10 dollars for a 20 lb bag to 20 dollars for a 10 lb bag. It also depends on the weight of your Pekingese, as this breed can vary in size about 3-5 lb or so. I would go to the local pet shop or grocery store and compare the different foods and prices to find the best one for your pocket and your pet.

well depending on the dog food i would say about 10 bucks a month. if its a little dog, and u get a big bag of average quality dog food for about 20 dollars it will last a couple months for a small dog. it all depends. its not that expensive. i have a small rat terrier and he hasnt even eaten half of his 20 lb bag and its been about a month. :) good luck, hope this helps

It depends on what you decide to feed. I feed my chihuahua what the vet recommends and I do a mix of dry and wet and I also mix people food in (vet recommended). All together I'd say I spend maybe $40-ish a month. Feeding the dog will probably be the least of your worries money wise. Make sure you do your research and good luck!

A good dog food can be any where from $ 12.00 - $ 20.00.

My dogs eat Natures Variety. Dry and raw and can.

Source(s): LB Pekingese and Chihuahua owner.

depends wat food and how much. like two pedigree pouches are 1 dollar ther 50 cents each.