Why does my husband's mom still dress and act like a teen?

OK I can probably give you a round about reason being: she became a parent at 18, 22, 29 and 30. She didn't really have the later teenage years to go out and have fun. So now she's wearing my sister in law's jeans and t-shirts (and stretching out the boobs!) and squeezing into a few pairs of jeans that I gave my... show more OK I can probably give you a round about reason being: she became a parent at 18, 22, 29 and 30. She didn't really have the later teenage years to go out and have fun. So now she's wearing my sister in law's jeans and t-shirts (and stretching out the boobs!) and squeezing into a few pairs of jeans that I gave my skinny sister in law that I used to wear. She also dies her hair this reddish brown color. One time I saw her outside with her back turned and I said to my husband, "WHO is THAT?!" She didn't even look like herself because she just was at the salon getting a new dye job. Her hair is also more than half way down her back and it doesn't look right on someone who's 40. A lot of her tops show way too much cleavage (wrinkly and gross cleavage). And a lot of times, I feel a bit offended by the length of her skirts, shorts, and shirts. I dont' feel like I can say anything to her because maybe these are the clothes she had since she was 15. I wish someone would hand her a book on aging or something. I desperately wish this woman would accept the fact that she won't be 18 forever. I saw pictures of her when my husband was 2 yrs. old and it was the same length as now, and she had a mega perm! So I don't know what's the matter with this style depraved woman. I'm not saying she should wear old lady clothes, just something less revealing! I'm 20 and I dont' even wear clothes that look like that. Heck, some people might think I look older than her!
Update: My baby is 9 months old, too young to notice that, but she did spit up down grandma's top on New Year's Eve. And boy was I glad! She had on the lowest cut shirt I'd ever seen! It's just not right for someone that age to wear something so revealing! Gravity works on the human body!
Update 2: When her mid-life crisis is over, what will she be like? An older lady? Because sometimes it feels like she tries to compete with me. It creeps me out how she steals the hand me downs that I gave to my sister in law and wears them.
Update 3: Janet, I'm 20 and have no problem accepting that I've aged from 15 to 20 in 5 years. She hasn't quite hit the 16 year old mark in her outfits. When I'm 40, I'll be glad I'm only 40. I won't try to offend the young and show them what God gave me 25 years ago (breasts). I thought all the... show more Janet, I'm 20 and have no problem accepting that I've aged from 15 to 20 in 5 years. She hasn't quite hit the 16 year old mark in her outfits. When I'm 40, I'll be glad I'm only 40. I won't try to offend the young and show them what God gave me 25 years ago (breasts). I thought all the girls in high school were show offs with their breasts because they were new, why is she still doing it?