does anyone have any hondurians friends talking smack?

...about the up coming game in EL AZTECA!

ForZA MeXICO!

in SvEN WE TRUST!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

yeah my ex, she called me trying to invite me to her apartment to watch the game, i told her yeah right!!!!

she just trying to get me to her place,

i told her if mexico wins she has to wash my car wearing nothing but a mexico bikini, if mexico loses then i gotta paint the hundoras flag on my chest. and go to the park.

• kudrna
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Is she relatively your perfect pal? It would not seem so... or it must be that she is making an attempt teach off in front of different individuals to experience aside. You adult adult males are youthful, many buddies will come and go. if she would not substitute that behaviour, i do no longer think of you ought to along with her. enable her understand the form you experience approximately she's doing and tell her it hurts you. If she is your pal she'll stop... all the perfect

• 1 decade ago

I have a hondurian friend who owes me 20$ for the last chivas vs america.

Were going double or nothing for Mex vs Honduras

ARRIBA MEXICO!!!

• 1 decade ago

No but i got it worse my friend from el salvador is talking smack.

why is it that all the countrys in centeral america stick together when they are going to play against mexico... its like they all hate mexico so they stick together...

the funny part is that hes have salvadorian and half mexican... yeah but i have faith in sven so we are going to win...

ARRIBA MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOO

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Lmao Chemo.

Naw i only have Mexican friends and we all know Mexico is fnna beat Honduras.

• 1 decade ago

At my school, they have their mouths close 24/7 lol.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have a few friends. One of my friends talks alot but she does it just to mess with me!! She knows Mexico will dominate Honduras just like I might dominate her!! ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No but i have white friends that tell me that just to piss me off.

• 1 decade ago

no all my friends are mexican, but i think honduras will beat mexico en su propia cancha, as long as the hondurans dont start to act gay and kissing players, they will win,and also blanco sucks and he wont make no f ucking impact on the game

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"ForZA MeXICO!

in SvEN WE TRUST!"

good one.. im gonna use this one from now on...

hmmmmmmmmmmm..... i only have one hondureno as a friend.. but belive it or not the idiot is white washed and could care less about "soccer"

pitty...

VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.