Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who is the most anti-American liberal that you know about?

Nancy Pelosi, George Soros, Michael Moore, and the entire staff at CNN come to mind for me. Who is on your list?

Favorite Answer

George Clooney, Sean Penn, and Susan Sarandon come immediately to mind.

• Erin

Micheal Moore, Bil Oreilly, Sean Hannity, George Soros, George Bush jr., Joe Lieberman, Al Gore, Pelosi EDIT: Karl Rove is a good one posted by someone else. And William Kristol is also a good example of someone the founders would despise.

There are many republicans that lean left and do not believe in strict adherence to the constitution, McCain is one.

I notice all you have is democrats? George Bush has been the biggest government socialist we have ever had. Did you look over him? He makes Clinton look far right.

I don't watch msm anymore..they are all liars, use to watch Fox but I noticed I was getting dumber. Now I just watch Glenn Beck and he happens to be on CNN.

MSNBC is by far the most biased left, Fox is the most nationalistic and is the most like tabloids, while CNN is someonewhat left but have moved much more center recently.

• DALE M

Every one of the Democrat leaders and most of the movie stars and mainstream media are all anti American But they will tell you that they are patriots. After if someone attracts us we are suppose to ignore it in their opinion. They also think that the one that are trying to work their way up the money ladder are evil (How dare anyone try to earn more money than Nancy Pelosi or Michael Moore with out giving it to them first).

The most anti-American politician in the USA today is Dick Cheney, hands down. The man is hostile to the Constitution and the checks and balances of our constitutional system as well as to individual rights and privacy. Thank God that his time in power is coming to a merciful end.

Source(s): Takeover by Charlie Savage
  • Keith

Michael Moore closely followed by none other than Barack Hussein Obama

It would have to be George Soros the hungarian born billionaire. He is trying to change our country to what he thinks it should be, not what our founding fathers intended. It's scary what someone with a lot of money can change.

• Pfo

Pelosi tops my list. For as high a position as she holds, I can't recall her doing anything for America. She made a lot of lofty promises when she received that position, some of which I was hoping she'd get to but apparently 2 years is too small a time frame to demand progress from her.

President Bush.

Biggest Fed Government growth since Reagan= Liberal

Biggest increase in Fed Government spending since Reagan= Liberal

Circumventing The US Constitution= anti-American

Oh wait, changed my mind.

Reagan was more anti-American, aid to the enemy in the form of anti-tank missiles to Iran is not only anti-American, it was Treason.

Anne Coulter is anti-American.

Here's why....

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

micheal moore

nancy pelosi

george soros

bill maher

sean penn

george clooney

martin sheen

ed asner

susan sarandon

janeane garafalo

spike lee

al sharpton

harry reid

barack obama

neil young

rosie o donnell

gwyneth paltrow

dan rather

ted rall

john cougar mellencamp

leonardo decaprio

oprah winfrey

madonna

a close race between Obama,Hillary,Pelosi, and a host of others that if kept in office will keep this country on a downward slide.