How far of a drive is it from Bellevue, Washington to Seattle, Washington?

Favorite Answer

They are just across Lake Washington, about 7 miles tops. Both I-90 and State Highway 520 join the two in about 15 minutes depending upon traffic. A great way of traveling between Bellevue & Seattle is to use Sound Transit express bus #550 which operates direct service every day for only $2.50 and uses priority HOV lanes making the trip quick and convenient. Good Luck!

Source(s): Travel Expert

Bellevue To Seattle

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): drive bellevue washington seattle washington: https://shortly.im/OGRmP

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awi4U

they just opened the newly remodeled South Center Westfield Center in Tukwila, which is basically south seattle. it's supposedly the biggest mall here in the northwest - they have the only H&M in the northwest. they also have a PINK store (store full of only the victorias secret pink line) and an Aerie store (store full of only AE's aerie line). There's also one of the newest Nordstrom Rack's in the area, right down the street from this mall. overall, i think 75 new stores were added. other than that, the mall down in Olympia which i think is the closest bigger city to Oregon doesn't have a Nordstrom. the closest mall in WA to you guys that has a Nordstrom in it is in Tacoma, but if you're going to come all the way up to Tacoma, you may as well drive the extra 30 miles to shop up in the Seattle area. Other good shopping close to Seattle would be Bellevue Square, it's also probably the 2nd or 3rd biggest mall in the state. it's a little more upscale and has a lot more of the boutique type stores like freepeople, zebra club, lulu lemon, etc. As far as shopping in downtown Seattle there is Westlake center or Pacific Place... those are the closest things you'll find to "malls" in downtown. The flagship Nordies is there though :)

If you take one of the two bridges across Lake Washington it is about 7-8 miles. Depending on the time of day and traffic this trip could take anywhere from 10 minutes to about an hour.

I used to live there but I moved to Europe about five years ago. I miss it so much! Yeah, that's all I wanted to say. :)

Well, I remember going from Seattle to Bellevue once. It didn't take that long. Maybe a half and hour to and hour?

15 - 20 minutes with light traffic. Hour to an hour and a half if there's heavy traffic. HOURS if there's an accident on whichever bridge you're on.

Source(s): Used to live in plastic Bellevue before I bought my house further North.

I live there and it only take about 30 minutes to drive, but you can also take a Ferry over to Seattle. Seattle is a very nice place

Hope i helped

Source(s): ME!

About 10 minutes, with no traffic. With traffic (depending on the time of day), it could be anything like 30 minutes to an hour.

Source(s): Redmond, Washington resident. Redmond is the neibhoring town of Bellevue.