My partner is on gay websites ?

Hi there. My partner who i love with all my heart has been advertising on gay websites. He tells me he is straight when i caught him out and that it was just a random thing when he wondered but that he defo loves me and is straight. I think he may be BI but i cant handle him lying to me as it is obviously a secret... show more Hi there. My partner who i love with all my heart has been advertising on gay websites. He tells me he is straight when i caught him out and that it was just a random thing when he wondered but that he defo loves me and is straight. I think he may be BI but i cant handle him lying to me as it is obviously a secret that i have uncovered...
Update: i dont know how to reply on here! so adding to my thing - i dont think he has had any past gay relationships. Its difficult. I have talked to him and he said that at one point he wondered if he was or not and that he defo does love me and is straight but then its rearing its ugly head again. I dont know what to do... show more i dont know how to reply on here! so adding to my thing - i dont think he has had any past gay relationships. Its difficult. I have talked to him and he said that at one point he wondered if he was or not and that he defo does love me and is straight but then its rearing its ugly head again. I dont know what to do it is as bad as attempting to meet someone and have sex which isnt me i guess - if he did tell me then i dont know how i would react. He once (jokingly said) if i were to tell you i was bi but that i wanted to be with you what would you do! stupid me .. for not twigging!
Update 2: I think if he told me he was bi it would be a releif that he is finally being honest with me. I dont think that it would change things for me aslong as he was faithful. I can withstand most things other than that! I myself had a bi-sexual experience with another girl a good few years back when i wasnt with him but... show more I think if he told me he was bi it would be a releif that he is finally being honest with me. I dont think that it would change things for me aslong as he was faithful. I can withstand most things other than that! I myself had a bi-sexual experience with another girl a good few years back when i wasnt with him but i did tell him that. I am fairly open about all things. I feel a little calmer now. Just dont think he is going to be honest with me. We dont have a lot of sex- he is on Meds which lowers his libido,.. maybe that has something to do with it.. i dont know. Been through hell and back with this guy and this is another obstacle i guess. :-(
Update 3: Thank you all for your help so far x