little johnny and his twin brothers~~!!!!!!!! if u like this joke put a star in my kit~~!!!!!!?

Johnny, a very bright 5 year old, told his daddy he'd like to have a baby brother and, along with his request, offered to do whatever he could to help. His dad, a very bright 35 year old, paused for a moment and then replied, " I'll tell you what, Johnny, if you pray every day for two months for a baby brother, I guarantee that God will give you one!"

Johnny responded eagerly to his dad's challenge and went to his bedroom early that night to start praying for a baby brother.

He prayed every night for a whole month, but after that time, he began to get skeptical. He checked around the neighborhood and found out that what he thought was going to happen, had never occurred in the history of the neighborhood. You just don't pray for two months and then, whammo- a new baby brother. So, Johnny quit praying. After another month, Johnny's mother went to the hospital. When she came back home, Johnny's parents called him into the bedroom. He cautiously walked into the room, not expecting to find anything, and there was a little bundle lying right next to his mother. His dad pulled back the blanket and there was -- not one baby brother, but two!! His mother had twins!

Johnny's dad looked down at him and said, "Now aren't you glad you prayed?"

Johnny hesitated a little and then looked up at his dad and said, "Yes, but aren't you glad I quit when I did?"

its like this if he continued praying their would have been more kid he only want one brother to play with~~!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

yeah,i get the joke.real sweet.charlie chaplin,i have one thing to ask you.how many such wonderful stuff have you posted out here?your jokes are really great.love them.and thanks for answering my previous question.now do you mind answering this one too-http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak...

The kid prayed for a month and got two kids, if he'd prayed for the whole two remaining months he thought there would have been more kids. It's not exactly rocket science people. But it's really not that funny either.

Sweet.

aaaawwwwwwwwwwwww

how cute cc

that's so adorable

loved it lol

so much

x x x

Pfft.

cute

sorry but its not funny

Lol, great.

I don't get the last paragraph... help??

Like it !!!!!