Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

United Auto Workers for Obama?!? Thoughts?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080819/ap_on_el_pr/ua...

That's a great picked up endorsement for Obama. Shows how more people are realizing his plans are the best!

Favorite Answer

NOT a good idea !!!

They ... Democrats .. AND.. Unions are wondering ... WHY ... the American AutoMakers are losing to foreign automakers !!!

Automation has made "labor" less of a concern !!

WHY do unions continue to "want more" ??

MOST ... JUNIOR U.S. Senator Obama Supporters do NOT care about his ideals and policies ... they JUST WANT AN AFRICAN AMERICAN as President !!!

I have NO problem voting for an African American or a woman or any other minorty as long as they are the BEST PERSON for the position !!!

JUNIOR U.S. Senator Obama is NOT the BEST person to be OUR President of THE United States of America !!

.

JUNIOR U.S. Senator Obama is ANTI-American.

JUNIOR U.S. Senator Obama wants to END WORLD POVERTY on ... OUR NICKEL AND SURRENDER THE United States ... to THE United Nations.

.

Please, search the ...

Global Poverty Act (S.2433), ... and it is being sponsored by none other than JUNIOR U. S. Senator Barack Obama.

.

JUNIOR U. S. Senator Obama did NOT complete his FIRST term in office !!

... with just 143 days of ACTUAL experience

... HE decided

... that he DESERVED to be THE President of THE United States of America !!!

.

*** JUNIOR U.S. Senator Obama, the Unions, and the Democrats are sending messages to big business to downsize in America and send more jobs to foreign countries.

Brilliant ideas from JUNIOR U.S. Senator Obama, the Democrats and the Unions (SARCASM) !!!!

.

WE NEED to start doing the "REPORT ABUSE" Button on the ABUSIVE Obama Supporters for EVERY LITTLE ... POSSIBLE ... Violation, like they do to the rest of the people on here !!!!

.

All unions support Democrats. That's not a big surprise buddy. Espcially the UAW. And funnily enough if you look at the exit polls in 2000 and 2004, Bush won majority of all these union people. So actually although the few union leaders support Dems, the Republicans get most of the people.

I'm in the culinary workers union through my part time job and they endorsed Obama. I'll tell you that most of us regular people are supporting mccain.

• Tom S

News flash,the unions ar voting democrat.They have voted democrat for about 30 years, nothing new here.

Silent majority of Americans are against Obama,he will lose in November.

That's a story.

If we don't Drill for oil we won't NEED CARS! We will need horses. United Horse Workers for Obama would be better. Obama and Pelosi want gas prices to go up and don't want us to depend on oil, the car business will be history, I see it already happening people losing jobs like crazy in my town that have 2 major Auto Plants. Gas gets to over 10.00 a gallon which the dems still said no drilling if it gets that high, can you imagine?

Big unions are a given for the democratic nominee. Not that the members will vote Obama, just the corrupt union will support him.

Im in a union. They pass out all this Obama crap. I was like "Oh thank you!" when they handed it to me, then threw it away when i got home. Im not voting for him.

Why is it that your union can try to influence your vote, yet your employer is not allowed to?

It is the same with the Teamsters. They support canidates that none of the members vote for. It is odd but true.

I'm not sure I would count that as a positive for a radical leftist candidate.

• RT

They must want unemployment benefits and welfare when our new socialist government destroys free trade.

just shows that union bosses can still be bought!

Source(s): McCain 08!