Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

ipod touch cracked app problem?!PLEASE HELP!?

ok, i have a jailbroken 2.0.1 ipod touch and i ssh into my ipod touch and install a cracked app.then when i go to my ipod touch and restart my springboard then when open up my app it says the application (NAME OF APPLICATION) cannot be opened. How would i fix this! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Favorite Answer

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM ON A 2.0 VERSION BUT ITS OKEY KNOW.HERE IS A FEW STEPS.

1.DOWNLOAD winscp FROM THE BOTTOM AND INSTALL IT

2.GET THE GAME YOU WANT AND DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE OTHER SIGHT THROUGH RAPIDSHARE AS A FREE USER.EXTRACT THAT TO DESTOP IT WILL ASK FOR A PASSWORD IT WILL BE http://ihacks.ru

3.GO ON THE IPOD TOUCH AND GO TO SETTINGS AND GO TO WI-FI AND WRIGHT DOWN YOUR PIN NUMBER THEN GO BACK AND GO TO GENERAL THEN GO TO AUTO LOCK AND GO TO NEVER.

4.GO TO CYDIA IF YOU HAVE ONE ON THE HOMPAGE THEN DOWNLOAD OPENSSH.

5.KNOW OPEN WINSCP FOLDER ON YOUR COMPUTER AND GO TO NEW YOU WILL FILL OUT A FEW THINGS SO AS HOST NAME PUT IN YOUR IP ADRESS IN THERE.THE FOR USER PUT IN ROOT AND FOR PASSWORD PUT IN ALPINE THEN SKIP THE LAST LINE AND CLINK ON SAVE THEN AFTER THAT CLICK ON THE LOGIN IF YOU LOOK AROND YOU WILL FIND IT.

6.IT WILL COME UP A LOT OF TIMES MABY BUT KEEP CLICK RECONET OR TRY AGAIN I DONT KNOW WHAT IT WILL SAY BUT JUST KEEP TRYING.

7.WHEN YOU GET IN GOT TO GO BACK A FEW PAGES UNTIL YOU CANT GO BACK ANY MORE.GO TO PRIVATE THE GO TO VAR THEN GO TO MOBILE. THEN CLICK ON THE RIGHT BOTIN ON THE MOUSE.THEN GO TO NEW THEN GO TO DIRECTORY THEN SPELL THAT FOLDER THIS EXSACT WAY CAPITAL D REMBER (Documents) go to properties and change settings to 777

8.go back one page then click on stash then click on applaction then make another (Documents) folder there like we done before.then go back 2 or 1 pages until you see the Applications.w4JGz0 folder again.

9.get your game from the destop you downloaded and open that folder and on the inside is another folder and somthing else. just drag that folder that was inside the other folder but forget the other thing with it to Applications.w4JGz0 then it will loads after it loads go to the game indiside that click properties and change it to 775.

The app probably got corrupted on the transfer, try downloading it again, and reinstalling it.