(naruto question) what does the color of the headband of the forehead protector means?and about shikamaru...?

sakura, chouji, lee and gai's are red while other's are black and blue. and my cousin told me that shikamaru is the new hokage. is it true?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I was thinking that red headbands meant that you were a chuunin and black/blue ones were meant for genins but really it's a choice. If you're desperate for people to know you're a Chunnin, wear a red forehead protector. I was under the impression that black forehead protectors meant you were a genin because after Gaara is revived, 2 female sand shinobi make him get out the way and Naruto claims that they only told him to get out the way because he was a 'genin'.

And also, your cousin was badly misinformed or is clearly a liar.

Hope I helped.

The colors really don't have a meaning or really a purpose its really just the style or color there can come in or be worn in, at one point they were thought to acutlly have meaning because it was seen that some chunnins or johinns had worn different colored headbands which could have been thought to be a symbol of what there ranking is,but they acutly don't have a meaning at all. Its like wearing there handbands onto there heads or sometimes there arms or whateveer even though there really suppose to wear it on there heads some don't so the samething applies here its jus really a style and what the person like to wear and look like,and nope Shikamaru doesn't become Hokage,although Shikamaru does really have the smarts to become one maybe one day,but he is really to lazy to really put forth the effort to do the job of Hokage,but as right now no Shikamaru isn't the new Hokage,and mostly likely Naruto will be the next new one.

Naruto Rocks!!!!!

As far as I know, the color of the headbands has no meaning, and is just whatever the character wants the color to be.

Shikamaru is not the new Hokage. Doesn't look like he ever will be (wayyyy too much trouble for lazy Shikamaru)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): naruto question color headband forehead protector means shikamaru: https://tr.im/Mxug2

Forehead Protector

the color means the style they lees is red because he does not use chackara and shikamaru is not the hokage