Do girls like guys with big butts?

Do girls like guys with big butts? I know a lot of guys like girls with big butts, but what about girls liking guys with big butts, I haven't about that.

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like big butts and I cannot lie....

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do girls like guys with big butts?

Do girls like guys with big butts? I know a lot of guys like girls with big butts, but what about girls liking guys with big butts, I haven't about that.

Source(s): girls guys big butts: https://tr.im/BZRmY
  • 4 years ago

Are There Any Breast Enlargement Creams That Really Work Such As Perfect Woman Or Any Others In The Market? -- https://tinyurl.im/aHMdP

• 1 decade ago

first and foremost i am a woman and i like all parts of a man's body. i wouldn't mind a little extra something on his body because no one's perfect. i'm not perfect so i would hope my guy wouldnt mind a little bit of a gut or back fat on me. lol. i personally believe that it is all in how you carry yourself.

secondly, i happen to be a black woman and the statements on here about black women loving big butts are sooooo silly. give me a break! guys of all nationalities have big butts and girls of all nationalities love them. so your observations aren't accurate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Guys With Big ***

• 1 decade ago

Um, if the personality is grand than a bootay is fine. But a smooth back works just fine ;-) haha

Seriously though, it depends on the guy (their physical build, their personality even plays into it). I don't mind a guy with a huge butt, though a small one is prefered. :-)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most girls don't like guys with big butts, but I have noticed the black girls at my school tend to like guys with big butts. I don't know why, but they just do.

• 1 decade ago

Yes my girl says a have a baseball players butt hehehehehehehe

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do guys like girls with big muscles?

Source(s): HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAA
  • 5 years ago

girls are jealous of my butt and it s huge that s all I noticed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.