Do girls like guys with big butts?

Do girls like guys with big butts? I know a lot of guys like girls with big butts, but what about girls liking guys with big butts, I haven't about that.

Favorite Answer

I like big butts and I cannot lie....

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do girls like guys with big butts?

Source(s): girls guys big butts: https://tr.im/BZRmY

Are There Any Breast Enlargement Creams That Really Work Such As Perfect Woman Or Any Others In The Market? -- https://tinyurl.im/aHMdP

first and foremost i am a woman and i like all parts of a man's body. i wouldn't mind a little extra something on his body because no one's perfect. i'm not perfect so i would hope my guy wouldnt mind a little bit of a gut or back fat on me. lol. i personally believe that it is all in how you carry yourself.

secondly, i happen to be a black woman and the statements on here about black women loving big butts are sooooo silly. give me a break! guys of all nationalities have big butts and girls of all nationalities love them. so your observations aren't accurate.

Guys With Big ***

Um, if the personality is grand than a bootay is fine. But a smooth back works just fine ;-) haha

Seriously though, it depends on the guy (their physical build, their personality even plays into it). I don't mind a guy with a huge butt, though a small one is prefered. :-)

Most girls don't like guys with big butts, but I have noticed the black girls at my school tend to like guys with big butts. I don't know why, but they just do.

Yes my girl says a have a baseball players butt hehehehehehehe

Do guys like girls with big muscles?

Source(s): HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAA

girls are jealous of my butt and it s huge that s all I noticed.